Examples from: Valley Presbyterian Hospital, White Memorial Medical Center & Good Samaritan Hospital.
Magazines & Annual Reports — Educate Donors. Establish Relationships. Build leadership. Our hospital clients use different methods to make their mark. From high-end paper to the finish choice of silk, matte or gloss, marketing managers must decide which look best suits their purpose and budget.
Valley Presbyterian Hospital decided on all the bells and whistles using high-end McCoy Silk Paper with Spot UV varnish on the pictures as well as a Die Cut square on the cover to accentuate their Annual Report. The high-end paper allows the color to adhere better and the Spot UV makes the pictures stand out with a shine.
Annual Report Spec for Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- 28pg + Cover Annual Report
- 8-1/2” x 11”
- Cover Stock: 100# McCoy Silk Cover, Prints 3/3 (2PMS+Black+Spot UV)
- Inside Stock: 100# McCoy Silk Text, Prints 6/6 (CYMK+2PMS+Spot UV)
- Perfect Bind on 8-1/2 side, 3”x5” die cut window front cover
Magazine Spec for White Memorial Medical Center
- 20pg + Cover Spring Summer Magazine
- 8/5” x 11” (11 x 17 flat)
- Cover Stock: 95# Topkote
- Inside Stock: 100# Topkote
- Prints 4/4 Bleeds + Aq
- Stitch on 11” side including stitching of #9 BRE remit envelope
Magazine Spec for Good Samaritan Hospital
- 24pg Self Cover Magazine
- 8-1/2” x 11”
- Stock: 100# Gloss Book
- Prints: 4/4 bleeds + Aq
- Stitch on 11” side stitching in 6-1/2 remit envelope